Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TWD: Irish Soda Bread

To quote the White Rabbit: I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date . . .

I recently made Irish Soda Bread for another occasion (different recipe), so it was fun to compare the two. Just like the other, I made this one in the traditional style, no fruits or other additions.


It turned out lovely and lasted a full four days. Even toasted it was delicious.

(Even though it disappeared long before St. Patrick's Day, I'm just now finding time to post.)


To get the recipe, head over to hostesses Cathy of
My Culinary Mission and Carla of Chocolate Moosey.


And, stop by the Tuesdays with Dorie/Baking with Julia blog for more inspiration.



1 comment:

Cher Rockwell said...

Wow - I knew this kept longer than a day, but four days is great.
Looks good!