Sunday, January 30, 2011

TWD: Nutty choclatey swirly sour cream bundt cake

The best thing I can say about the cake is: Yummy. Make it.


I found a few spare minutes on Wednesday and baked this bundt cake. I left out the currants. We didn't miss them.


I was also somewhat haphazard with my swirl layer, figuring that I couldn't really control the outcome.


In the end, the cake came out beautifully -- the cake didn't stick to the pan, the swirl layer magically disappeared into the batter (through no fault of my own), and the final result was super delicious. We both agreed that this will be on the "bake again" list.

For the recipe, head over to Jennifer's blog,
Cooking for Comfort.

1 comment:

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

The swirl looks great. The whole thing makes a wonderful presentation.