Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blog Award!

Well, leave it to Caitlin to present me with another first: a blog award.


Caitlin, can I adopt you?



I am very honored that she thinks my blog has a touch of excellence about it. While I love to cook and share my efforts, however vicariously, I really enjoy the community of food bloggers and all their stories – the highs and lows, the adventures, the questions, the successes. Who’d have thought even five years ago what a phenomenon this would become.


Now, according to the Excellent Blog Award rules, I have to pass this award along to at least ten other blogs. I don’t take this task lightly, which is why it has taken me a bit of time to respond. If I had my way, I would share this with every other blog out there – you all do fantastic jobs. But, I did manage to narrow my list down to ten blogs that inspire me, so here goes, in no particular order.

Zorra (1x umrühren bitte aka kochtopf)


Mary (The Sour Dough)


Gretchen (Canela y Comino)

Ulrike (Küchenlatein)


Anna (Cookie Madness)

Stephanie (A Whisk and a Spoon)

Susan (Wild Yeast)


Rebecca (Ezra Pound Cake)

Susan (Food Blogga)

Megan (My Baking Adventures)


Thanks, again, Caitlin, for such a thoughtful award.


7 comments:

zorra said...

What honor! Thank you.

Engineer Baker said...

I'm amazed that I'm the first, but you definitely deserve it. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

THANKS!

Susan from Food Blogga said...

Thanks for brightening my day, Judy! And congratulations on receiving the award yourself.

Megan said...

thank you so much! this really made my day -

and I hope you enjoy the lemon yogurt, and try the strawberry version as well!

Anonymous said...

Judy, congratulations on this well-deserved award and thank you so much for passing it on to me! I am honored.

steph- whisk/spoon said...

wow--thanks so much, judy! and congratulations to you!